Exterior crack repair process
Exterior crack repairs are a great way to stop the leak before it can even get into the crack. This method saves the homeowner the expense of having to remove a finished wall or heavy obstructions. The application requires a six-step process of both exterior membrane and an expansive clay (sodium bentonite), that leaves a protective seal over the crack.
Many problems can be prevented by taking simple precautions while others may require a more complicated approach. If you are experiencing difficulty resolving a foundation, basement, crawlspace or drainage issue, contact us today!
- Quality service at family-friendly prices
- Clogged gutters – it’s a dirty job but someone has to do it.
- Introducing Gutter Services
- Don't replace it, raise it!
- What causes cracks in basement floor